Listen to Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Welcome to My Crazy Life!

Just a day to day, or week to week, account of a mom, teacher, friend, wife, and regular everyday busy woman!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kylie's birthday party


Well, Kylie is now 4 years old. I am happy yet at the same time I hate to think that my baby is growing up. She is really a funny, sweet little girl who I love so much. I feel so blessed that God has chosen me to be her mother. (Even as mad as she makes me sometimes) It just amazes me to watch her grow and learn each day.

As I sit here, I pray that God will give her a healthy, happy, and fruitful future. I pray that He will give her strength, wisdom, grace, humility, and kindness. I pray that He will bless her life like He has blessed mine.

I love you my Little Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment