Listen to Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Welcome to My Crazy Life!

Just a day to day, or week to week, account of a mom, teacher, friend, wife, and regular everyday busy woman!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Covenant and Redemption

The first thing I think of when I think of the holiness of the events that took place are "I am not worthy." I am a great big ol' sinner and I don't deserve all that God has done for me. Yet He did do it for me and you and the whole world. That's another thing I can't get my simple mind around. The entire world. Almost 7 billion people. I just checked the world population as I wrote this and there are exactly 6,894,509,587 people in this world. God sent Jesus for ALL of us. That is a huge number. Amazing!
It is beautiful how God has planned the "big picture". He knows right from the start, how it will end. He knew that Mary and Joseph would follow their customs and circumcise, present, and purify their new son. And He knew that each of these customs would be changed by His Son. God planned for it to be that way. It is like a wonderful movie. And we still don't know how it all will end exactly. (kind of like when we saw Titanic for the first time, we knew the boat would sink, we just didn't know how the movie would depict it) We know Jesus will come again for the believers in the end. We will join Him on His cloud of glory and be carried up to heaven to live with the Almighty Lord. But until we see it for ourselves, it we won't know the exact details.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, with that perspective, it is almost more than I can think. That is a lot of people. God is truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete